Catholic Dinner Group
Catholic Dinner Groups are small young adult dinner parties of around 6-8 people (ages 21-39) and are fun, food-filled events meant to be spent with others who share the same commitment to the faith as you do, often leading to great new friendships, especially for Catholics moving in town.
Hosts get the opportunity to serve the Catholic community through a positive evening of dinner, faith, and conversation.
These dinners are organized based on guests and hosts locations and their parishes, both ITP and OTP.
There is also a dinner option only for married couples.
Please follow the steps below to join a group:
1. Go to https://catholic.dinnergroup.app
2. Login into your Catholic DinnerGroup account
* if it is your first time, create an account.
3. Select a dinner group that best suits your schedule
* if it is your first time, complete your profile.
– You’ll need to verify your email, phone number and home parish to complete your profile.
The dinner group app has a chatroom that group members can use to interact with each other.
Do you want to host or co-host this group?
You can directly apply to host or co-host this group when you join. Your application will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis. We typically ask that you first participate as a guest, unless you are already very familiar with the community, then you are invited to host.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use the Catholic DinnerGroup app to join a party as a guest or to host/co-host a dinner.