How it works:
- Young adults begin their retreat Friday night, April 1. When teens arrive Monday, April 4 the Young Adults assume leadership roles and put on a retreat for the teens.
- The exception to this is if some Young Adults can only stay for the weekend and not the full camp. We encourage all young adults who can to stay for the entire retreat. You won’t want to miss it!
- 19-35 for Young Adults
- 10-12th grade for Teens
- Friday (April 1) Check-in: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM. Retreat begins at 7:00 PM. Note: Dinner is NOT provided Friday
- Monday (April 4) Check-in: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- By 4:00 PM Thursday, April 7
- Completion of registration does not guarantee confirmed acceptance into ECHO. Your acceptance into ECHO depends on a number of different factors. You will be notified after your registration has been accepted. Registration is first come, first serve. Space is limited, so register early!
- If any major changes in the retreat need to happen, you will be notified and your registration fee will be reimbursed. If you test positive for COVID-19 a week or less before the retreat, you will be given a full refund.
- Young Adult Full Week (April 1-7): $320
- Young Adult Weekend Only (April 1-3): $120
- Teen (April 4-7): $165
(Note: if money is a serious concern, please reach out to us. Some scholarships may be available.)
Cancel on or before March 24, 2022 – full refund
Cancel after March 24, 2022 – no refund
Address: LifeTeen Camp Covecrest
25 Falls Dr, Tiger, GA 30576
Nearest airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
With traffic, it is roughly a three hour drive from the airport to the retreat center. All retreatants are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the retreat center.
Airport Shuttle: For those flying in from the airport, shuttle service is available for those who register in advance with Joey Martineck (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please wait to book your flights until you receive confirmed acceptance into ECHO. For booking flights, you must arrive no later than 12 PM on Friday April 1 (for young adults) or no later than 10 AM on Monday April 4 (for teens).
Note that dinner will not be provided on April 1, nor lunch for teens on April 4, so we recommend picking up food from the airport. Please book departing flights no earlier than 9 PM Sunday April 3 (for young adults leaving Sunday), or 9 PM Thursday April 7 (for young adults and teens staying until the end of the retreat).
Contact Joey Martineck: email@example.com, 404-920-7362
Ready to register?